Delivering on the Promise of a Fully Mobile Network
Continuous communication between all of your equipment and personnel is essential at a construction worksite, as it can improve mobility and efficiency to benefit your projects and workflow. Mesh networks can meet this need and are becoming standard for many construction projects. Take advantage of this technology by working with SITECH Southwest, your trusted construction technology solutions provider.
Our Wireless Network Solutions for Construction
Rajant Corporation is a mobile communications company known for scalable, adaptable and deployable private mobile broadband networks. They created an innovative patented Kinetic Mesh® technology that improves upon the shortcomings of network infrastructure.
SITECH Southwest's partnership with Rajant brings their wireless mesh network products for construction to our customers. Rajant products, backed by the support of our construction technology experts, allows our customers to communicate efficiently and reliably.
Rajant's mesh network delivers high throughput, low latency data to the various operators at the job site. These communications occur in real time, so your team will always have the information they need when they need it. If your communication needs increase, we'll scale your network to meet demand.
Benefits of Using Wireless Network Solutions
Using construction wireless network services offers many advantages, which is why many contractors are implementing this communications solution at their job site. The benefits of a wireless mesh network for construction include:
- Quick installation: Implementing wireless solutions is simpler than hardwired communication methods. With no need to dig a trench and lay cable, your network will be up and running in no time.
- Flexibility: Wireless mesh networks are easily changeable, so they can be moved to a new site, extended if the site grows and taken down when the project. There will be no physical trace left behind because there are no permanent components like cables in hardwired solutions.
- High bandwidth: Wireless networks are as reliable as traditional ethernet or cable solutions, offering similar bandwidth speeds and low latency. Your communications will be smooth and buffer-free throughout the day.
- Durability: Because there are no physical components buried throughout the job site, your wireless network should be up and running whenever you need it. If your work involves digging and heavy machinery, it could lead to cut or damaged cables, bringing the network down in the process. Wireless networks mitigate this risk.
- Cost savings: Implementing a wireless network costs less, saving money for contractors. It eliminates the need to purchase, install and maintain cables as well as remove them when the project is complete. The saved finances can help keep the project within budget.
Partner With SITECH Southwest
SITECH Southwest has industry professionals you can count on to provide you with the best communications solution in Arizona and southeast California. Our networks will help your team stay connected wherever you are to keep projects on time and under budget.
SITECH Southwest continues to proudly hold its position as the premier technology solutions provider for the Construction, Mining, Agriculture, Landfill, and Quarry & Aggregates industries. With unwavering commitment, we offer our exceptional services to Arizona, Nevada, and Southeast California, solidifying our reputation as the trusted leader in these regions.
Contact us at one of our convenient locations below to get started.