To Our Valued Clients, Vendors and Suppliers,
SITECH Southwest’s number one priority is creating a safe and healthy environment for employees and ensuring we do the same for our clients, vendors, and suppliers. Doing our part to slow the spread of this virus is imperative.
We are fully committed to providing the outstanding client support that you have come to expect from us, and we want to share with you the steps we are taking to manage the impact of this virus:
- Employees have been directed to cancel business travel and participation in industry events. This includes any unnecessary travel between our facilities.
- Any employee who travels to a known hotspot must self-isolate for 14 days before returning to any of our locations or jobsites. This includes personal travel.
- Plans are in place for employees to telecommute or to alternate work schedules when possible. For those who are required to work from our office, we have intensified measures to keep our offices safe and have developed additional contingency plans.
- We have asked all of our employees to practice social distancing, staying at least 6 feet away from others at all times.
- We are limiting in-person client/supplier visits and interactions as much as possible and requesting our teams to utilize technology communication tools whenever possible.
For our clients who are sick or do not feel comfortable coming into one of our branch locations:
- If you have urgent repairs, please do not come to the store. Give us a call and we will dispatch technicians to you without risking the health of our employees and your associates
- If you would like to purchase a piece of equipment, please do not hesitate to reach out via email, phone call, or text to your SITECH representative. We are prepared to be flexible and work with each of you individually to do business online, over the phone, or by bringing our machines and services to you.
- Our field installers and tech support team are available for onsite visits for equipment that cannot be delivered to our office. Please schedule with our service manager by calling 602-437-0410.
We recognize this is a fluid and dynamic situation – be sure to keep an eye out for updates on our website and further email communications as things continue to change throughout our National, State and City governments and local communities to prevent the spread of this virus.
We are committed to serving your needs during this unprecedented time. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to your sales representative or email us with your requests or concerns at email@example.com.
Thank you for your partnership,
The SITECH Southwest Team